Student-Centric Companion Activities:
In addition to a wealth of teacher-led content and activities, Quaver’s Curriculum includes a wide array of easy-to-access activities for students, accessible from computers, tablets, or mobile devices in the classroom or at home!
From their Quaver Student Dashboard, students can easily access:
- Assignments: Select, view, complete, and submit a number of assignment types or assessments to teachers for easy, often automatic, grading!
- Student Interactives: Explore a full menu of engaging web-based activities that support the content being covered in the music classroom
- Creatives: Jump directly to Quaver composition Creatives when accessing on a web browser
- Music Room & Avatar: Express yourself with a customizable Avatar and Music Room plus access to the QArcade full of musical arcade-style games
- QuaverBooks: Dig deeper into music history and styles with engaging digital books available in two difficulty levels
See the Quaver Student Dashboard in action in this quick video overview.
Try it for Yourself!
Experience Quaver as a student by logging in to QuaverMusic.com on a computer or mobile device:
Need help? Give us a call at (866) 917-3633 (M-F, 8am-7pm ET).